- by Veg4Life, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Evernote and this app is awesome. It was groundbreaking when it was introduced and it's still relevant to day. Now, everyone is copying them - One Note, Pocket, etc.
- by Firefox user 14736514, 3 months agoRated 2 out of 5I have been unable to clip web pages with Firefox for some time now. Brave which I also use has no problems. Please fix the Firefox problem (I am a paying customer, not a freeloader).
- by Akshat, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5It used to be amazing, but it is wortless now. The extension does not work neither the mac app, continuous lagging has become its feature. Thanks god I tried the free version before buying premium.
- by Firefox user 16982140, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5I've been using web clipper for a long time, but lately it has been wonky. It hangs unless I open and close the settings window. I removed it and am reinstalling it to see if that helps.
- by CO XO, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Failed to use the extension due to my container settings at first but finally managed to solve the issue.
I guess this is common issue for all container extension users so giving the feedback.
If you are experiencing problems like "The extension requires you to login every time you want to clip however it does not show up the clip menu anyway but just successfully logged in page"
Try to add www.evernote.com and evernote.com (optional) to the "Ignoring requests to" list of the "Temporary Containers" extension.
Simply flow the steps; Settings -> Extensions & Themes -> Temporary Containers -> Preferences -> Advanced -> Ignoring request to -> add "www.evernote.com" domain and click to ignore