Web Clipper is the best way to remember all of the great stuff you see online. Forget about bookmarks and open tabs, save the actual web page to Evernote - text, links, images and all with a few clicks.
Sending clips to Web features:
• Article clips - Click the extension when viewing a blog or news site, and it will automatically save the whole article.
• Selection clips - Highlight the text, links and images that you want to save, then click the extension.
• Full page clips - Grab the entire page with a single click.
• Clip URL - Choose the Clip URL option to grab just the website link.
• Background uploads - Clip and continue browsing without missing a beat. Web Clipper takes care of uploading your clipped articles and pages in the background.
• Find what you've saved - Click on the Web Clipper icon to browse and search through your entire Evernote account, as well as see all the pages that you've clipped from the domain that you're currently visiting.
• Simultaneous Search - Simultaneously search through your Evernote account whenever you search on Google, Bing or Yahoo. The number of Evernote results are displayed below the search bar and as a badge on the extension icon. Enable in the extension settings.
• Stay signed in - When you check the Remember Me box, you will stay signed into your account permanently (or until you sign out using the extension). If you’re using a public computer, we recommend not checking Remember Me.
Sending Clips to desktop features:
• Simultaneous Search
• Clip articles, URL, selections or full page
1) If the toolbar button disappears try the following steps:
a) In Firefox menu go to: View > Toolbars > Customize
b) Locate the Evernote button and drag into desired position in toolbar.