To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Clip pages and articles and save them in Evernote for research or reading later. Mark up a webpage to show others what to focus on. Share clipped pages in an instant with Work Chat.
- Save web pages and easily organize them in Evernote.
- Clip just the article you want, or selected text and images.
- Simplify an article in one click for a beautiful reading experience.
- Make better bookmarks. Clip the main image and a brief excerpt along with the url.
- Save PDFs you view online directly to your Evernote account.
- Annotate screenshots with text, shapes, arrows, and stamps.
- Use the highlighter to draw attention to any text in the webpage or in a screenshot.
- Share pages with Work Chat to get feedback and collaborate.
- Post your clips to Twitter and Facebook.
- Copy and share a link to your clip.
- Email the clip or annotated page with friends and colleagues.
- Whenever you perform a search, Web Clipper displays related notes from your Evernote account alongside your results.
Collaborate in notebooks
- Work together and share ideas by saving content directly into business or shared notebooks.
- Set reminders for clipped notes.
- Customize your workflow with additional settings & keyboard shortcuts on the options page.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 6.11beta1