To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
ErrorZilla Plus 184.108.40.206
by Crend King
This extension is a replacement of Firefox official error page, which adds some useful tools to aid your troubleshooting.
The tools include:
- Google Cache (view the page cached by Google)
- Coralize (use Coral CDN proxy to connect again)
- Wayback (view an earlier version of this page)
- Ping (use a server to ping the target server)
- Trace (trace the network route from you to the server)
- Whois (look up who owns the website)
- Proxify (use your custom web proxy to connect)
About this Add-on
Notice that if you install EZP with other extensions (e.g. Mr Uptime, TryAgain) which also replaces the official error page, only the last one will show.
If you find the proxification does not work, there is possibility that the problem is related to the web proxy. For example, some proxies may store temporary cookie at the first time you enter their web sites in a browser session, therefore you may fail to proxify at the first trial (it would bring you to their web sites, not the destination) but succeed afterwards.
A helpful free web proxy list can be found here: http://proxy.org/cgi_proxies.shtml.
Generally, this add-on does not need any update for future versions of Firefox. You can refer to this page to bypass Firefox extension compatibility check.
Github repository: https://github.com/CrendKing/errorzilla-plus
Remove background icon to keep in line with Firefox global theme.