To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
eQuake Alert! 8.2.0 Requires Restart
Have you ever thought of getting alerts on land disasters like earthquakes, right on your desktop? eQuake Alert is the solution for that!
About this Add-on
eQuake Alert! Facebook Fan Page
Please give us your feedback! If it's broken, we can fix it. If it's missing, we can add it. If you want to help, we can include your contributions. We can only improve if you let us know how we're doing. Please visit the eQuake Alert! Facebook Fan Page.
This add-on will install and work in the background fine by itself, but to view the popup menu interface requires either The Addon Bar (Restored) or the Classic Theme Restorer (which also restores the addon bar, in addition to many other changes). Some people may already have one and not want the other, but the AMO "Required Add-ons" feature only allows one, or both to be required, not either, so I don't list them as required below.
This requirement will be removed in the future as we migrate to the newer Addons-SDK or the upcoming WebExtensions. However, it will remain as an option and highly recommended for those who don't want add-on icons cluttering up their navigation bar.
- Banner image for the About page.
- Font-selector for a few fixed-width fonts to make the status-bar more readable.
- Generic preferences handling functions and "automatic" preferences updates.
- Redesigned logo using scalable graphics, exported various sized raster PNGs.
- Refactored code, especially preferences handling and date formatting.
- Used a fixed-width font to clean up the status-bar display.
- Updated the source to properly include the correct license blocks in all files.
- Fixed time and date padding of single-digit days of month or AM/PM hours.
- Still XUL/Overlay based (support deprecated, obsoleted soon to be removed).
- Not designed or tested for Android Firefox.
- Tested and working in Ubuntu Linux, with a few UI glitches.
- Not tested on MAX OS X, but it should work.
- Code not fully modularized.
- Tested and seems to work on Firefox 49.0a1 E10S with no changes.
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 188.8.131.52: