- Rated 3 out of 5by Milos, 2 months agoI like it but WHY DID YOU ENABLE THAT AUTO PAUSE FEATURE BY DEAFULT?!?! I WAS SO ANGRY AND DIDNT KNOW WHAT IT WAS CAUSED BY!!!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Hà Lê, 2 months agoThe features are palatably fine, but the UI, the design are unintuitive and not cared meticulously.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Clemens Ratte-Polle, 3 months agoin 4:3 Videos there is no volume control.
- Rated 3 out of 5by whdofjew, 4 months agoIt will sometimes make "YouTube Livestreams Theater Mode" stopping to show chat on top of the video.
- Rated 3 out of 5by potato person, 5 months agoSince the latest update, the options to hide comments and chat stopped working. All the other options make immediate changes like before, but those two options don't do anything anymore.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17453464, 6 months agoReasonable features, but reversing a playlist makes the player pop out into another window and there's no way to make that not happen. I uninstalled it since that was the only reason I downloaded this extension in the first place and I don't want pop-up windows. Ever.
- Rated 3 out of 5by hoornet, 8 months agoOn FIREFOX ONLY! Volume control with the mouse wheel is just random :( Instead of following the wheel, the colume level just keeps rising for about 30 levels when wheel is moved up and vice verca for down. In effect volume control with mouse wheel is completely useless.
THe same feature works fully on my Brave browser with the Chrome extension
- Rated 3 out of 5by slapadelic, 8 months agoall these features and still no subtitles
why does mozilla and its extention devs not care about accessibility for people with hearing or attention issues
- Rated 3 out of 5by HamCo, 8 months agoUpdate suggestion: I wish i was able to load the full content of the video without rebuffering, as i see some extentions on chrome does that.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Mixta, 10 months agoJe suis un peu déçu, car il manque une fonction bien utile qui permet d'activé la traduction des sous-titres lorsqu'elle ne sont pas dans la langue par défaut du navigateur