Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
Be careful with old versions! These versions are displayed for testing and reference purposes.
You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Version 2.1.1Released Feb 17, 2008 - 227 KBWorks with firefox 4.0 to 65535, android 11.0 to 65535-- Notes for 2.1.1 --
- Made some modifications as this dictionary is specifically aimed at Mozilla products and online users.
-- Notes for 2.1 -- (Not released)
Based on en_AU_V2.1.zip from http://www.justlocal.com.au/
- Removed words with spaces
- Removed trailing spaces from words
- Change accented characters in words where this was valid according to the
Macquarie English dictionary.
- Removed U.S. spellings of the words with ize so only ise and variants remain.
- Fixed error in affix file on line 1068 from SFZ to SFX.
Source code released under GNU General Public License, version 2.0
Version 0.2Released Mar 5, 2007 - 193 KBWorks with firefox 4.0 to 65535, android 11.0 to 65535Version notes for 0.2:
Gah! A typo in the extension name? New version pronto!
Version notes for 0.1:
I downloaded the en-AU dictionary file from http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/spell_dic.html in order to package it correctly for use in Mozilla applications and distribution through addons.mozilla.org. It was last modified on 2003-03-29. I received no reply after emailing the author, and such have decided to make my own fork (is it still a fork if the previous one isn't maintained?) for Mozilla :) I have also decided to change the license to the GNU General Public License - as per section 3 of the LGPL.