To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
After installing this extension, you'll be able to easily:
- View all of the routes defined in your application.
- Reference Ember's naming conventions for your URLs, including what to name your controllers, templates, routes and more.
- Overlay your application with information about what templates, controllers, and models are currently being rendered.
- Inspect the objects in your application, such as models and controllers, with UI that fully supports Ember features such as bindings and computed properties.
- Make your application's objects available in the console as the $E variable.
- If you're using Ember Data, see all of the records that have been loaded.
The Ember Inspector is an open source project maintained by the Ember.js community. The source code is available for download at https://github.com/tildeio/ember-extension.
- [BUGFIX] Fix PDF documents not opening on latest Chrome [#533](https://github.com/emberjs/ember-inspector/pull/533)
- [INTERNAL] Publish multiple versions of the inspector to support all Ember versions [#535](https://github.com/emberjs/ember-inspector/pull/535)
- [INTERNAL] Lock Ember version at 0.0.0 -> 2.6.0 and start supporting a new version at 2.7.0
- [BUGFIX] filter out null/undefined nodes [#510](https://github.com/emberjs/ember-inspector/pull/510)
- [BUGFIX] Fix websocket adapter ES6 conversion [#505](https://github.com/emberjs/ember-inspector/pull/505)
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: