Rated 4.1 out of 5
4.1 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14676505, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5Much cheaper than better known alternatives (Evernote etc). I simply set up a dedicated searchable e-mail account for everything I save using emailthis. I can save articles using different browsers and devices.
- by Kenneth Kear, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Very Useful Utility
This Email This add-on for Firefox has been quite reliable. There have been just a couple pages that didn't send correctly. Those pages involved likely involved security when I tried to get a copy of an order during a purchase. It works on pages that don't work well generally with add-ons that do a page capture. So I use it pretty frequently. The page arrives as a pdf attachment. But they occasionally suffer from the same formatting issues as when you print as a pdf file.
- by MilkNHoney, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5Does NOT work!!
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHello,
I am sorry for the inconvenience faced by you.
Can you tell me the exact nature of the issue faced by you?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If there are any issues at our end, we'll get it fixed asap.
- by Firefox user 13485602, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5Way too complicated and uses a lot of memory.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoHello, I am sorry for the inconvenience faced by you.
EmailThis is very light weight and uses minimal amount of memory. It does not run anything in the background. It only gets activated when you click the 'et' icon. Can you please share the issues that you faced to this email - email@example.com?
Bharani (developer of EmailThis)
- by Sharp, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is my "go to" extension. I have to review massive amounts of information daily. I use "Email This" between 10 and 20 times a day. I would be buried without it.
- by Firefox user 14734758, a year agoRated 5 out of 5This is so great! Not only does Email This INSTANTLY save to your email inbox any article you want, AND erase all the ads etc - IT also means that when you e-search your email for a subject, the article will handily pop up. OR e-search for "EmailThis" and the topic and you instantly get all the articles you ever saved on that topic!
And you can apply all the other nifty functions of your email to these articles too.
I'm so happy I got this!