Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. Minor code tweaks
1. Merged 'MailTo This!' and 'MailTo This! (Seamonkey)' into one command.
2. Fixed minor issue with 'MailTo This!'
3. Changed MailTo This! hot key command from M to K.
4. Now compatible through Firefox 3.7a4pre
1. Now compatible through Firefox 3.7a1pre
1. MailTo This! Tab Issue Fixed
2. SeaMonkey Max Version set to 2.1a1pre
1. Yahoo This! Fixed
2. Firefox Max Version set to 3.6a1pre
3. Flock Max Version set to 2.5
4. Songbird support removed
1. Extension is now compatible with Firefox 3.1 and Firefox 3.2a1pre
2. Extension is now compatible with Flock 2.0 and Flock 2.1a1pre
3. Extension is now compatible with Songbird 1.0
4. Entire code has been revamped
5. Hotkeys are now functional
6. Preserved Formatting has been restored to Gmail, Google Apps, and MailTo This.
7. Preserved Formatting has NOT been restored to Yahoo. The "--" separator remains.
1. Extended Songbird compatibility to version 0.8.0pre.
2. Extended Flock compatibility to version 2.0b2.
1. Yahoo This! has been fixed again (for real this time)
2. Now compatible through Flock 2.0b1
3. Shawn Branch added to Special Thanks/Contributors section
1. Yahoo-This! has been fixed and modified to work with all countries/regions.
2. New Hot-key for Gmail: (Accel + G)
3. New Hot-key for Yahoo: (Accel + Y)
4. New Hot-key for Google Apps Gmail: (Accel + A)
5. New Hot-keys for Offline Mail Clients: (Accel + M, Accel + H))
1. Mail-To This! has been fixed
2. “Mail-To This!” now displays as “Mail-To This! (Windows/OS-X/Linux)” in context menu.
1. Now compatible with Songbird 0.6rc2 - 0.7pre (context menu only)
2. Added "Special Thanks" section to About.xul (Philip Chee, Stephen Lau, Mel Reyes).
3. "Mail-To This!" now displays as "Mail-To This! (Windows)" in context menu.
4. Cleaned up the code a bit.
1. Now compatible with Firefox 3.0.*
2. Now compatible with Flock 1.2
3. Works with Yahoo Mail once again
4. Works with Google Apps for Gmail once again.
5. Still compatible with Seamonkey and eMusic remote.
1. Changed Firefox MaxVersion to 3.0b4pre.
1. Fixed an error with Gmail that froze the extension on the "Loading" screen
2. Changed MaxVersion to 3.0b3.
1. Extension is now compatible with eMusic
1. Reverted a good portion of the code back to v2.0.2 after the multiple bugs that appeared in v2.1.0
2. Extension is now compatible with Firefox 3.0.0
3. Extension is now compatible with Flock Browser
4. Extension is still compatible with Seamonkey Suite
5. Prepend feature has been removed due to the plethora of problems that occurred - feature will be reinstated in a later version
1. HotmailThis! is now compatible with Hotmail’s/Windows Live Mail’s new AJAX interface
1. Email This! is now compatible through Firefox 3.0a7 (Gran Paradise, Alpha, Release 7)
2. The ‘About Menu’ has been slightly modified
1. Email This! Now works With Google Apps Gmail (Google-Apps This!)
2. Toolbar Button and Context Menu created for Google Apps Gmail
5. Google Apps can be activated by an accesskey “Alt+A”
4. Preferences Page Created (go there to configure Email This! to work with Google Apps Gmail)
5. Hotmail Button Redesigned
6. About Section Redesigned
1. You can now send text with Hotmail
2. Code for Yahoo Mail has been modified
2. Acceskeys/Keybinding is now functional
3. For Accesskeys to work, you must add the icon for your mail client to the toolbar
4. To do this - Right-Click on the main toolbar and press 'Customize'
5. Accesskey for Gmail: Alt+G
6. Accesskey for Yahoo: Alt+Y
7. Accesskey for Hotmail: Alt+H
8. Accesskey for Mailto Client: Alt+M
9. Version compatibility extended from 3.0a1 to 3.0a3
10. Gmail mode changed from Fullscreen to Compact Form
11. About Page Created
1. Temporary Fix for tag problem in gmail
2. GMail will now open a secure connection (https:// instead of http://)
1. Hotmail Support Added
2. Context Menu Options put into a sub-menu (less cluttered menu)
3. Support for Flock Browser Added (through version 0.8)
1. Due to numerous requests, I have removed the drop-down menu on the main tool bar.
2. In the future I'll bring it back as an option.
1. Added Drop Down Menu Button on the Main Toolbar Menu (File, Edit, View Tools, Help, etc... - That toolbar)
2. You can now right-click anywhere on the page and use pop-up menu options.
3. 3. Partially Fixed YahooThis - Yahoo installed a new interface making all previous versions of the YahooThis function obsolete. By partially fixed, I mean I am having a problem creating pagebreaks between the context and the referral link.
Note - Here is what you can expect in future versions
1. Completely Fixed YahooThis Function
2. Microsoft Outlook Compatibility (Outlook Express Already Works but Outlook does not)
3. Seamonkey Compatibility
1. You can now Send Text with the same click of a button - Highlight text you want to send from the page you want to send, and text will appear below URL in the body of message.
2. Fixed Bug for stand-alone clients. After new tab opens.closes you will be returned to the original tab instead of the most-recently opened.
(example: Say you have four tabs and you want to send the page loaded in tab two. After pushing the mailto button, you will return to tab two instead of tab four - problem from previous versions).
1. Fixed coding for mailto-button/standalone button.
2. New tab for mailto-button will open and simultaneously close, eliminating a minor inconvenience of closing the blank tab for the end-user.
3. New set of buttons - cleaner & crisper.
4. Eliminated 11kb off of the xpi file.
1. Changed name from GMail This! to Email This!
2. Works With Gmail, Yahoo, & standalone email clients.
3. Tested with the following standalone email clients - Outlook Express, Thunderbird 1.5.
1. Now compatible with Firefox 2.0
1. Fixed/Enhanced code for url & title fetching
2. "- Mozilla Firefox" does not appear at the end of the title in the subject line