- by KaosHeart, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5Basically the same feedback as everyone else.
Would love to have a list of elements blocked.
Having a console to manually type in or paste elements would be greatly appreciated.
Love it otherwise
- by Ailothaen, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello,
Very nice extension, but is it possible to list all the blocks for a domain? So we would be able to remove only one or edit the rule, a bit like in things like ublock when you can write a element path
- by Firefox user 15920759, a year agoRated 4 out of 5This works pretty well, especially for annoying things like the recommended channels in twitch which twitch will not allow you to remove through normal means*. Is there any chance we can have a more aggressive advanced function that searches the dom for a particular class name, attribute, or id and add it to a loop that has a user settable loop duration which can outright delete a node and all it's children?
- by Firefox user 13352012, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It would be nice if you could see a list of the elements blocked, and choose which one to delete, or to remove the last one you created, but i like the Add-On.
- by Firefox user 15045770, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension! I haven't found another element blocker that saves block rules since the ABP element blocker was removed.
I'd love to be able to edit rules, and like the ABP version, specify rules with XPath. Put this on GitHub!