End-User License Agreement
eiktub Arabic requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
eiktub™ Firefox Add-on End-User License Agreement (EULA)
This is a legal agreement between you and LinguArabica, LLC for the software product mentioned above. Please read carefully the following terms and conditions. By copying, using, or installing all or any portion of this software, you accept and agree to abide by all the terms and conditions of this agreement.
Intellectual Property Ownership:
This software and any copy or part thereof are intellectual property of and are owned by LinguArabica, LLC. The structure, organization, and code are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of LinguArabica, LLC. The software is protected by law, including but not limited to the copyright laws of the United States and other countries, and by international treaty provisions.
Grant of License:
LinguArabica, LLC owns all intellectual property in the software. The software is licensed, not sold. LinguArabica, LLC permits you to copy, download, install, use, or otherwise benefit from the functionality or intellectual property of the software only in accordance with the terms of this agreement. Use of some third party material and services included in or accessed through the software may be subject to other terms and conditions typically found in another license agreement.
LinguArabica, LLC grants you, the end user, a non-exclusive personal license to install and use the software subject to the restrictions set below:
1) Notices: You may not copy the software except as set forth in this agreement. Any permitted copy that you make of the software must contain the same copyright and other proprietary notices that appear on or in this software.
2) No modifications: You may not modify, adapt, or translate the software. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover source code of the software except to the extent allowed by a written consent of LinguArabica, LLC.
3) No unbundling: The software is designed and provided to you as a single product to be used as a single product. You may not unbundle the component parts of the software for use on different computers. You may not unbundle or repackage the software for distribution, transfer, or resale.
4) Server use: The software is intended to be used on stand-alone computers. Installing the software on a server for remote use by clients in a network is not permitted without the written consent of LinguArabica, LLC.
5) You may not use this software or any part thereof as part of any other product without the written consent of LinguArabica, LLC. In particular, you may not use this software or any part thereof in any commercial product without the written consent of LinguArabica, LLC.
You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the software is at your own risk. The software is provided "as is" and without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, LinguArabica, LLC hereby disclaims all warranties relating to this software and its documentation, either express or implied. LinguArabica, LLC does not warrant that the functions contained in the software will meet your requirements, or that the operation of the software will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of Liability:
Under no circumstances, including negligence, shall LinguArabica, LLC be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use the software product or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if the software has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation of incidental or consequential damages so this limitation may not apply to you.
eiktub is a trademark of LinguArabica, LLC.
If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion of this EULA, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this EULA shall continue in full force and effect. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this EULA will be binding unless in writing and signed by LinguArabica, LLC.
Back to eiktub Arabic…