Problem when opening the bookmarks window. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
When I do Bookmarks, Bookmark This Page, sometimes the bookmarks window opens wrongly to the left side of the Firefox browser instead of to the right side, preventing me from seeing most of the bookmarks window that is on the left.
To solve this problem, I close the bookmarks window and I restart it and usually it opens correctly to the right the next time I open this bookmarks window doing Bookmarks, Bookmark This Page.
Thanks for this great addon to the developer.
BIG RESIZING ISSUES. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
BIG PROBLEM IN FIREFOX (currently I use FF29).
When the bookmarks button is put at the left of the browser window using Customize, your addon does not expand to the right, cutting its expansion at the right of the vertical line where the bookmarks button is located. The small resize triangle at the bottom left does not help correct this problem.
1) add a first small resize triangle at the right that will allow me to expand to the right without changing the left.
2) add a second small resize triangle at the middle and bottom to allow the resizing vertically.
Thanks to correct this big problem.
Many thanks for this addon that is indispensable.
A GREAT IDEA FOR AN IMPROVEMENT. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
To the developer Kashif:
Improvement to your add-on: add the possibility to add a second bookmark in a different folder than the first one WITHOUT DELETING THE FIRST BOOKMARK.
When a user tries to add a second bookmark in a folder when he already has this bookmark located in another folder is that Firefox deletes the original bookmark that is placed in another folder and put this bookmark in the new folder. The result is that you cannot have duplicate bookmark.
One of the advantages of this suggested improvement is that you could have as many duplicate bookmarks as you want.
Here is how it could work:
1) The user does: Bookmarks, Bookmark This Page.
It opens the Bookmarks window.
2) The developer has added a new button at the left of the Done button with some space between the Done button and this new button. The name of this new button could be "2nd Bookmark" (or something similar).
3) Then the user selects his target folder to add a second bookmark, using exactly the same bookmark name than the first bookmark name that he already has saved in another folder.
Very important: the name of the first bookmark that the user has saved is NOT necessarily the default bookmark name given automatically by the site for a particular web page when a user tries to bookmark a particular web page.
4) Then the user presses the "2nd Bookmark" instead of the normal Done button.
The result of using this "2nd Bookmark" button:
The user puts a second bookmark in a different folder than the first bookmark he had already saved in a different folder. And, very important, the first bookmark is NOT deleted when this second bookmark is added to a different folder using this "2nd Bookmark" button.
Thanks to the developer for your already great add-on and I am sure it will be even better with this suggestion implemented in the next update. Thanks.
Excellent. Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I wished so many times I could simply resize this crazily tiny windows for my bookmarks (I have a 1920x1080 monitor). Your add-on just does this job perfectly well. Thanks.
Thanks to the developer for providing this much-needed add-on.