- by Firefox user 13140583, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5An excellent extension. I contributed.
It would be nice if this add-on had a protected cookies feature like Quick Cookie Manager which would not be erased when the erase cookies option is selected.
- by corbin dallas, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Best cleaner for firefox. the best part is that it cleans 13 areas of firefox. tried most of them. this is one of the last i found. it seems like this addon should be much more successful. if the name included cleaner, history or cache, it would show up quicker in the results (possible new name: History Cleaner - 13 ways). - thanks for this addon.
- by Firefox user 12946727, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Clicking Forget on Exit does not save Forget the last. It is not saved unless you click the Forget! button.
Anyways, Forget on Exit doesn't work at all.
- by IDB-Killer, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Alas, extension does not seem to delete indexedDB databases contrary to what the description says on AMO. In addition there isn't even an "indexedDB" item in the list of things that can be cleared in the extension menu.
- by Firefox user 13354354, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a good one but when (for example) I'm connected to my account here https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/ and use the add-on then reloading the page I'm still logged in. Is it normal? Does it not supposed by clearing all the stuffs take me logged off?
EDIT: I was using the private browsing mode. I test the same manipulation with private browsing turned off and it works. Surely a limitation in the way cookies are managed in private browsing mode.
- by Bob Smith, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Needs "Active Logins" clear, as the one in the resident Clear All History dialogue, shift-crtl-delete. This is a major omission in an otherwise good extension.
eCleaner extension wiped ALL THIRTY SIX LOGINS in my profile, so yes, the "dangerous" warning is drop-dead serious. (Bet you're thinking I didn't back up my profile before testing this. I did.)