Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12946727, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Clicking Forget on Exit does not save Forget the last. It is not saved unless you click the Forget! button.
Anyways, Forget on Exit doesn't work at all.
- by IDB-Killer, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Alas, extension does not seem to delete indexedDB databases contrary to what the description says on AMO. In addition there isn't even an "indexedDB" item in the list of things that can be cleared in the extension menu.
- by Firefox user 13354354, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is a good one but when (for example) I'm connected to my account here https://addons.mozilla.org/fr/firefox/addon/ and use the add-on then reloading the page I'm still logged in. Is it normal? Does it not supposed by clearing all the stuffs take me logged off?
EDIT: I was using the private browsing mode. I test the same manipulation with private browsing turned off and it works. Surely a limitation in the way cookies are managed in private browsing mode.
- by Bob Smith, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5Needs "Active Logins" clear, as the one in the resident Clear All History dialogue, shift-crtl-delete. This is a major omission in an otherwise good extension.
eCleaner extension wiped ALL THIRTY SIX LOGINS in my profile, so yes, the "dangerous" warning is drop-dead serious. (Bet you're thinking I didn't back up my profile before testing this. I did.)
- by Firefox user 11391270, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Not a bug report, just a warning for other users: Addon is not functional at least for Firefox 52 ESR.
It displays "Please wait..." forever and my data is not deleted.
- by Firefox user 13273385, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5The app can't be adjusted on my phone I must use the default settings I erase my settings for a day then move it up to a week after my sites are cookies are set for their six month and year settings. but I can't do it on my 6.0.1 Android on BlackBerry Fire Fox V55, but it works well on 71.1 on my Samsung S3 with Fire Fox Nightly V57.