Rated 3.4 out of 5
3.4 Stars out of 5
- by Swoopdave, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Been forced to use this app as the fantastic Ebay sidebar no longer works : ( There is no option to in this addon choose Ebay.co.uk as your location and it takes me to the .com site which is useless if your looking for nearest first in search also displays items in dollars not pounds! Cant see watching ended to see how much an item sold for
- by Firefox user 12181800, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Worked great as a toolbar but since it has been updated for quantum the toolbar has been replaced by a button which you have to click for a stupid pop out window.No way to change currency to gbp set to dollars.I do not want quantum I am using firefox 52.6.0 esr.This add-on is now a total disaster for non quantum users,on second thoughts it is rubbish does not work most of the time, it looks like a clone of the official ebay button and that is crap as well
- by Firefox user 13820018, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Ottima aggiornatela perche non va piu con ultio aggiornamento di firefox :(
Excellent update it because it no longer goes with the latest update of firefox :(
- by Phuqer, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome! You can tell the developer put a "ton" of forethought & or love into this project! "The eBay Toolbar" has become a staple of or browser, since my hooptie life style does not permit me to $upport such a worthy project I thought a review to let Folks know! " If you spend time on eBay? This toolbar is a MUST!! It's intuitive interface cupped with ease of use speaks for it's self !!" THANK YOU to the developers & any one who poured there love in to this project !! AWESOME!!!
- by mjtapr, 8 years agoRated 3 out of 5+1 on the option to relocate and customize the bar. I'd also welcome the chance to have clicks open new tabs/windows instead of using the active tab/window.Thanks for the feedback! I'm looking into ways to customize the toolbar.
As for opening in new tabs, you can middle-click on any link or button to open the page in a new tab.
- by Firefox user 6655384, 8 years agoRated 3 out of 5The UI is not as clean as expected. Sometimes it throws exceptions.Can you provide examples of exceptions? I haven't been able to reproduce any exceptions. Also, what do you find too busy about the interface?
You can contact me at email@example.com.
- by Scatter , 8 years agoRated 4 out of 5Its a nice helpful product. Aside from the toolbar functionality it creates a small pop up reminding you when an auction that you've bid on or are watching is ending soon.
I just wish that there was a way to unlock and move the toolbar. Currently it placed itself above the browser's navigation toolbar instead of below it like every other toolbar.
- by Kerashi Storm, 10 years agoRated 4 out of 5I've used this addon for a long time and love it. However, I just installed the 4.0 beta. It seems to work fine with 4.0 beta using compatibility reporter to enable it, still the version needs to be updated in the addon.
- by NINJANEER, 10 years agoRated 1 out of 5Nifty convenient sidebar, but it makes ebay images disappear and it screws with Google's "Web/Images/Video/Maps/News/Shopping/Gmail/more" hyperlinks--once you click the "Shopping" hyperlink", the others broke . The slight inconvenience of logging into ebay through traditional means outweighs the annoyance that this tool brings with it in order to provide minor conveniences.
- by jdjr1, 10 years agoRated 1 out of 5My eBay search gallery thumbnails have been intermittently missing for the last year until I uninstalled this toolbar. I tried it on a brand new box and got the same results. Some thumbnail always show, and others disappear after a half second. I would like the toolbar if it did not corrupt my searches.
- by yoshq, 11 years agoRated 4 out of 5This toolbar works great, it tells you the time and $ remaining on items you're watching or selling, the only problem I have is that if you change your password on ebay, it doesn't have an option to change on the toolbar, and simply stops updating items.
- by andwan0, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is the defacto eBay toolbar out there!
Fantastic, comes automatically in US and UK versions built in.
Has all the shortcuts you need! Including the shortcut to My Searches!!
Fantastic, essential, necessary!
- by Gustavo Bitdinger, 12 years agoRated 5 out of 5I particularly like how the add-on lets me see all of the thumbnail preview pictures without having to click on the item descriptions. Saves lots of time!