- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14423342, 5 years agoI like the Cash Back Button, but I wish it would movable. It gets in the way on several sites until I click on it to open it later or click to open it at that time. If I'm looking at something and open it for the cash back, I have to start all over when I get back to where I was shopping at after it opens. That's a problem.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14159492, 5 years agoI find this somewhat confusing. I assume I'm rating ebates. Thus the 4 stars; it's always nice to get money back when you order items so whats not to like and why wouldn't most people take advantage of getting the refunds.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14040657, 6 years agoCOMPLICATED
Developer responseposted 6 years agoSorry to hear about this. We try to make it as easy as possible to earn Cash Back on your purchases. Here's a link that might help to clear up any difficulties: www.ebates.com/help/section/ebates-cash-back-button-115002573947 And we're always there to help, just send us a message!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13423720, 6 years agoI spend quite a bit but don't get rebate for all shops. Would like to shop where ebates is honored. Would rather they send cheque over 10.00. As it is a waste to send one for under a dollar.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13708520, 6 years agoMy daughter in Law told me about this and I checked it out. I've purchased more items using this, but nothing that I didn't really want. Even with the store's sale prices, shopping with Ebates cuts prices more, plus gives cash back... it also uses more coupons with your order automatically, if there are any. You don't have to do a thing, other than log in to EBATES and it will take you to that store that you choose from their website.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13335423, 6 years agoTHIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE USED Ebates AND I'M VERY HAPPY WITH THE DISCOUNT THEY FOUND FOR ME. I'M GOING TO TELL ALL OF MY FRIENDS ABOUT THIS GREAT SAVINGS.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Deidralw, 6 years agoI love the cash back button but at times the pop up either takes forever to close or won't close at all. I'm trying to click on support on the apple website but the stupid button is covering the support tab. There needs to be a close option on the pop up.