- Rated 3 out of 5Can not catch whole page with long height.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't do whole site screenshot (tried to load fully it, scroll down, doesn't helped)
- Rated 5 out of 5I've tested the add-on under Manjaro Linux, and it works for me.
But why would I need it, when Firefox already has a screenshots feature?
The "Feedback" link takes me to a Chinese website.
In hindsight, this makes sense, because "Mozilla Online is an organization that operates in China and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Corporation."
However, I was expecting an English website, because the AMO page itself is in English, at least when I look at it:
It's also strange that the AMO page doesn't have a link to the add-on's Github page:
Looks like someone didn't read Mozilla's "best practices" guide:
- Rated 1 out of 5Garbage, it says it screenshots the whole website but doesn't do that. Pages with a scroll bar still only get partially screenshotted.
- Rated 1 out of 5Seems that unless you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it will not capture accurately.
The feeback button does not work. URL never resolves.
Captures with inconsistent results.
- Rated 1 out of 5Mozilla should be ashamed that a subsidiary trading on the good name of Mozilla is peddling this crap, shame on you.
- Rated 1 out of 5Worthless.
- Rated 3 out of 5Can't turn off sound when save the screenshot. It's disturbed, please fix.
- Rated 1 out of 5Useless. It doesnt give the option of where to save and does not put it in 'Desktop' as claimed.
- Rated 5 out of 5Why can't add it to my Firefox?