- Rated 5 out of 5сваю задачу выполняет
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome add-on. Helps a lot when you need a screenshot of entire page.
- Rated 2 out of 5only takes a screenshot of the page, doesn't do a whole webpage like advertised. Very dissapointing
- Rated 5 out of 5Macht genau was es soll, ohne mit Zusatzfunktionen überladen zu sein :)
- Rated 4 out of 5The user experience seems great, but one thing needs to be improved, not all display language converted to Chinese traditional.
- Rated 1 out of 5unable to capture whole page
- Rated 3 out of 5Can not catch whole page with long height.
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't do whole site screenshot (tried to load fully it, scroll down, doesn't helped)
- Rated 5 out of 5I've tested the add-on under Manjaro Linux, and it works for me.
But why would I need it, when Firefox already has a screenshots feature?
The "Feedback" link takes me to a Chinese website.
In hindsight, this makes sense, because "Mozilla Online is an organization that operates in China and is a wholly owned subsidiary of the Mozilla Corporation."
However, I was expecting an English website, because the AMO page itself is in English, at least when I look at it:
It's also strange that the AMO page doesn't have a link to the add-on's Github page:
Looks like someone didn't read Mozilla's "best practices" guide:
- Rated 1 out of 5Garbage, it says it screenshots the whole website but doesn't do that. Pages with a scroll bar still only get partially screenshotted.
- Rated 1 out of 5Seems that unless you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it will not capture accurately.
The feeback button does not work. URL never resolves.
Captures with inconsistent results.
- Rated 1 out of 5Mozilla should be ashamed that a subsidiary trading on the good name of Mozilla is peddling this crap, shame on you.
- Rated 1 out of 5Worthless.