The closest I could get to my trusted SCREEN SHOTTER add-on... BUT
A lot of irritating things you have no control over. This translates to A LOT OF unnecessary mouse clicks and wrist movement:
(Please add options to disable the following):
1. Opens a new Edit/Annotate window in the next tab.
2. Opens the default download folder the snap is saved to.
3. Shows an unnecessary notification in the system tray.
4. Jumps from the existing (working) tab to the next one.
5. Irritating DSLR shutter-button sounds for edit & save.
Points 1,2,3 & 4 are really unneeded and time-consuming when taking screenshots of windows that are refreshing/opening quickly (shopping, errors, connecting to..., etc.)