- Only one password to remember
- Conveniently integrated into your browser
- No need to trust us, your data stays on your device (safely encrypted)
- Most passwords never stored but generated when needed
- Easy to recover a password without access to your device
- Multiple backup strategies supported
- Sync data between multiple devices easily
- Free and open source
- What's so painful about passwords?
- Choosing a master password
- Generated or stored password?
- Recovery strategies
- Why enter the master password so often?
- Could my passwords be compromised?
There is an online version of PfP available. It has some limitations compared to the browser extension but can be used in case of emergency.
Source code / Contributing
The extension source code is available on GitHub. See https://pfp.works/contributing/ for more information.