- Only one password to remember
- Conveniently integrated into your browser
- No need to trust us, your data stays on your device (safely encrypted)
- Most passwords never stored but generated when needed
- Easy to recover a password without access to your device
- Multiple backup strategies supported
- Sync data between multiple devices easily
- Free and open source
How to use PfP
- What's so painful about passwords?
- Choosing a master password
- Generated or stored password?
- Recovery strategies
- Why enter the master password so often?
- Could my passwords be compromised?
Using PfP without a browser extension
There is an online version of PfP available. It has some limitations compared to the browser extension but can be used in case of emergency.
Source code / Contributing
The extension source code is available on GitHub. See https://pfp.works/contributing/ for more information.