Visit the Easy Copy blog
for news about new features, issues, tips and a chance to give your feedback.
Like Easy Copy? Say thanks with a Flattr
or use the Contribute button on this page.Features
* Copy a site's details such as its link, title or URL with one click, ready to paste in any other application.
* Lots of pre-built templates including copy title as link, Wiki-format links, BBCode links, HTML Source and more.
* Copy across all tabs
in the active window or all windows. See the Copy All Tabs Options
* Copy all links on a page or links in the current selection.
* Copy selected text as plain text or Markdown links. See More Template Ideas
* Move frequently-used templates to the main context menu so they're one click away.
* Assign keyboard shortcuts to frequently used templates. Note: Keyconfig
is required if you want to manage shortcuts.
* Create new templates with lots of variables
to choose from.
Visit the Easy Copy home
for more ideas
on how to use Easy Copy.How To Use
Once you've installed Easy Copy, the Easy Copy
menu should appear in your right-click context menu. Click any of the templates in the menu and your text will be copied to the clipboard, ready to be pasted somewhere else.Keyboard shortcuts
: Press Ctrl+Shift+U
to copy the URL or Ctrl+Shift+Y
to copy a link of the page's title and its URL to the clipboard. Keyboard shortcuts are configurable with Keyconfig
.Feedback, Suggestions and Issues
If you have any feedback, suggestions or issues, please post it at the Easy Copy thread
Alternatively, visit the Easy Copy blog
for news about new features, issues, tips and a chance to give your feedback.Please don't use the reviews on this page to log issues
but log them at the support page. I'll be able to help out a lot quicker and easier from there.