To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
For example, you could choose to not keep history for any page with the word 'bad-history' on it. DynamicHistory will scan every website you visit and remove any pages containing the word 'bad-history'.
Any page that will not keep history will have a red border around it along with it's tab highlighted red and bolded, if you do not see this on a page you specified to not be tracked, check your filters again! This indicators can be toggled in the addon preferences.
The filters can be modified in the addon preferences.
The 'Always Clear' domain filter will also remove all previous history on domains where the filter is activated (if "Check Entire URL" is not active)!
Cookies and cache data WILL NOT be removed. The page may also appear on Firefox's "New Tab" page or also in the recently closed tabs list (if the page is closed).
Do not fully rely on this addon removing all your history, when in doubt glance at your history every once in awhile just to make sure!
- If the "Enable DOM Change Hooks" setting is not enabled, the filter will not function properly on advanced webpages (such as Google)
- Some weird stylesheets may prevent the red border from showing up
- Extension was completely rewritten
- Code quality improvements
- Bug fixes
- Performance improvements
- Other minor aesthetic changes
- Added support for using the extension icon badge (refer to the options page for details)