- Rated 1 out of 5by Sam, a year agoif you are manipulating search results for political reasons you are not different from google
- Rated 1 out of 5by Joop, a year agoGabriel Weinberg, CEO, thinks he can decide for me what I should and shouldn't be able to find when I'm searching for things. Censorship found its way to DDG :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by rd, a year ago#DuckDuckGone thinks they can decide what is "misinformation". No thanks.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13343703, a year agohttps://twitter.com/yegg/status/1501716484761997318
- Rated 1 out of 5by foobar, a year agoUnfortunately DDG's search results are no longer content neutral. They manipulate them based on the politics of the CEO and "misinformation", just like Google: https://twitter.com/yegg/status/1501716484761997318#m
- Rated 1 out of 5by Idk, a year agoGoes against there principles of not influencing search resaults for political reasons.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jugatsu, a year agoPractices social engineering by manipulating search results and rankings.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17241982, a year agoI cannot get it to work. Download does not show, add-on does not show, search engine does not appear in settings, online help useless - it does not appear to be valid for my version of Firefox. Instructions completely wrong.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17228540, a year agoI deleted it. They filter your searches, at least the big G will give you your search after they get your information. Don't believe me do a search on ivermectin and shopping. It don't matter if its right or wrong its OUR choice to look stuff up and not theirs to say NO you can't look it up.
- Rated 1 out of 5by JS, 2 years agodoesn't do much but requires lots of permissions to work, not worth the risk
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16760217, 2 years agoExcellent! I have it installed on Firefox and Edge.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12933673, 2 years agoWhy does this need to read all sensitive information on All websites?
If this is to protect and prevent trackers, why does it have terms which say it needs to and "can Read sensitive information from web pages, including passwords, phone numbers, and credit cards....This applies to all web pages"?
- Rated 1 out of 5by i like crap, 2 years agoThere is currently a problem with this that for some reason doesn't allow embedded youtube videos to be played anywhere. They wouldn't work with this extension turned on, they would work again when I turned it off. Please fix this as soon as possible
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16843047, 2 years agoThis add-on prevents me from logging in to my online banking since recent FireFox update. No problem logging in if I disable this add-on. No problem logging in prior to recent FireFox update even with the Add-on.