Rated 2.9 out of 5
2.9 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13526662, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is a good start. But it would be great to have some more granular settings. The ability to open a drag search in a new background tab is pretty essential for me, and it's frustrating that this isn't there. Really hope the developer keeps at it, as I've recently returned to Firefox and a usable drag and search extension for me is essential.
- by Firefox user 12489259, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It's a pleasure to see this extension continued (with multi-process and webextension).
So far only 3 stars because many features from the original add-on are missing.
I find the addition of new search engine much less practical than before,
and l miss the icons (only "custom search 1 & 2") but maybe only because I didn't get
how to change this (but if this is the case, it also means it is not so user friendly).
- by Firefox user 13277123, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5一度表示された検索ボックスが消えず、出っ放しになる。
Nothing was added by pressing "Save" from the bottom box.
- by Snuki, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This stuff is great and usefull, but...
Currently settings is not working within All-In-One Sidebar.
Temp solution: open 'about:addons' from url bar and do settings from there.
The homepage url on settings page is pointed to the 'old version' original extension.
Drag-and-drop search is not work in some(?) site (eg.: addons.mozila.org). :) Currently I found this one only.
Visibled zones contains icons and labels but labels has 'technical' label eg.: 'search-google', "search-custom-1', etc.
Labels and icons are not customizable.
Only three custom search engine available.
The extension has own fix search-engine list, not use my search engines (confgured in firefox main settings).
I think if you can resolve using firefox serach engines, then would be forget label/icon customization, and custom search engine configuration.
I wait the next releases!
- by Firefox user 12664577, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5現時点でのバージョン0.1.2はデフォルト状態では日本語サイトに対応していませんが、Custom Search URLから検索に使うurlを変更すればなんとか使えます。
旧Drag &amp; DropZonesが最近のFirefoxでは不具合が多発して使い物にならなくなっていますが、今後はこちらが開発のメインになるのでしょうか。今後のアップデートに期待します。
- by infinium, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5The idea is great but it would be much better if the addon loads the search engines directly from the "One-click search engines" in Options > Search. The Super Drag addon does this. Good luck.
- by Charlie Brown, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Oh, I miss Web Search Pro so much! And I didn't imagine you were Captain Caveman, good to know you're back in the scene. I miss so much the "group search" from WSPro, made my medicine online quoting so quick! ;-)
OK, about DDZ Revived: thanks!! Worked like a charm so far, will keep on updating here if anything changes, but running as intended.
What I missed (but it's fully usable, thanks!): maybe updating search engines here and there would be cool, as we add and remove them along the time. This would avoid inserting custom URLs since, without WSPro I now do my searches mostly from the awesome bar (and created keyworded bookmarks to make it easier).
Also, maybe it'd be cool to have one's keyworded bookmarks on the list for adding them.
The old visual (translucent) was cool... ok, just GUI details. :-)
Thanks man! Found you again through Native Client (required by YT Downloader-WE), thanks for both!
- by Firefox user 13019874, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sorry but, I cannot get this works. I configure the drop zones and it could not be saved. This complement is so useful that I will really miss its lost