Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added Firefox 39 compatibility.
- Fixed a possible crash when the context menu of a file contained menu items with special characters.
- Made compatible with the new Downloads UI that was introduced in Firefox 20.
- Added an API that can be called by other add-ons. This allows add-ons, such as Download Manager (S3), to also show the Explorer context menu when Downloads Context Menu is installed.
* Fixed: the accesskey of the File menu item could conflict with the accesskey of other items in the menu, so it has been removed.
* Fully tested on Firefox 3.5, maxVersion has been updated correspondingly.