1. For the extension to work you need to have GNU Wget downloader installed; https://www.gnu.org/software/wget/
2. For the extension to be able to communicate with Wget, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when extension tries to communicate for the first time.
For more info please visit:
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
The developer of this extension asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Exchange messages with programs other than Firefox
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Display notifications to you
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 116.66 KB
- Last updated
- a year ago (Oct 23, 2018)
- Mozilla Public License, version 2.0
- Version History