Download Videos From YouTube 18.104.22.168-signed.1-signed
End-User License Agreement
Download Videos From YouTube requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
These terms of service (these "Terms of Service") govern your use of all websites and the browser add-on/extension ("software") owned and made available by OFFSHORE FLEET HOLDINGS S.A. including, without limitation, the website you are on now (collectively, the "Site"). Please read these Terms of Service carefully. By using the Site, you are confirming that you have read and understand, and agree to be bound by, these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to these Terms of Service, you may not use the Site.
This End-User License Agreement (the "Agreement") is a legal binding agreement between you (the "Licensee") and OFFSHORE FLEET HOLDINGS S.A.. ("Licensor"). Licensor is willing to license the Software (as defined below) to you, provided that you agree to and accept all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. YOU MUST AGREE TO ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT AND THE TERMS OF YOUTUBE IN ORDER TO USE THE SOFTWARE,OTHERWISE DO NOT INSTALL THE SOFTWARE. UPON INSTALLATION, YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
Notice for All Users:
By Installing the Software, you can download content from YouTube. The Software is a service of Licensor.
1. DEFINITIONS. The capitalized terms used but not otherwise defined in this Agreement shall have the following meanings:
1.1 "Agreement" or "License" means this End User License Agreement.
1.2”Licensee" or "you" means the individual who agrees to license the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
1.3 "Software" means collectively the software and updates, installed by Licensee in connection with the installation, use and/or maintenance of the Software, which software includes or displays, without limitation, cookies, or links to third-party websites not affiliated with Licensor. You may choose not to install Software or may uninstall such software using your "Add/Remove Software" function on your computer.
1.4 "Software", applications installed by Licensee pursuant to the terms of this Agreement, together with the software applications, documentation and local computer files installed or utilized by Licensee in connection therewith (excluding the Software), and all updates, modifications or patches thereof.
1.5 "Updates" means any bug fixes, upgrades, modified versions or updates to the Software.
1.6 "Use", "Used" or "Using" means to access, install, Watch, copy or benefit from using the functionality of the Software.
2. PERMISSION/AUTHORITY TO WATCH SOFTWARE
2.1 Permission to Watch Software. This Agreement contains important legal obligations. Pursuant to applicable laws including, without limitation,
a) the Electronic Signature Law and Uniform Electronic Transactions Act ("UETA"),
b) Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act requires that all infringement claims must be in writing and must include the following information:
1. an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
2. a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
3. a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
4. your address, telephone number, and email address;
5. a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.
If you believe that your copyrighted work is being infringed, notify our designated agent specified below.
WE CAUTION YOU THAT UNDER COSTA RICAN LAW, IF YOU KNOWINGLY MISREPRESENT THAT ONLINE MATERIAL IS INFRINGING, YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO HEAVY CIVIL PENALTIES.
THESE INCLUDE MONETARY DAMAGES, COURT COSTS, AND ATTORNEYS' FEES INCURRED BY US, BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER, OR BY ANY COPYRIGHT OWNER'S LICENSEE THAT IS INJURED AS A RESULT OF OUR RELYING UPON YOUR MISREPRESENTATION.
YOU MAY ALSO BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL PROSECUTION FOR PERJURY
By clicking "I Agree", Licensor will treat Licensee's affirmative action as equivalent to a signed written contract that will legally bind Licensee to the terms of this Agreement. Licensee should carefully review the terms of this Agreement (as well as Youtube and any third party Software Agreements included herewith) before clicking "I agree".
3. SOFTWARE LICENSE AND RESTRICTIONS.
3.2 Restrictions. As a material condition to the license granted in Section 3.1 above, you will: (a) not reverse engineer, disassemble or decompile the Software or attempt to discover or recreate the source code to the Software, except as otherwise required by applicable law, (b) comply with all applicable laws, including Costa Rica export control laws, in your Use of the Software, (c) not make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work of or to the Software, (d) not remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notices (including copyright notices) of Licensor or Licensor's affiliates in the Software, (e) not Use the Software for purposes for which it is not designed, and (f) only Use the Software for personal, non-commercial use.
4. OWNER OF COMPUTER; ALL USERS BOUND; AGE LIMITATION. You represent and warrant either that you are the owner of the computer up which you intend to Watch the Software and that you have authorized the Watch and installation of the Software or that the owner of the computer has authorized you to do so. You agree, with respect to all users of the computer on which you have caused the Software to reside, to provide a copy of these terms and conditions and to obtain their consent to these terms and conditions before allowing them to Use the Software. Alternatively, if you have the legal right to accept this Agreement on behalf of one or more users of the computer on which you have caused or authorized the Software to reside, then you hereby accept this Agreement on behalf of all such other users. You understand that the presence of the Software on any computer is voluntary and that you may remove it at any time. You must be at least 18 years of age to Use the Software. By accepting the terms of this Agreement and Using the Software you represent that you are over the age of 18.
5. IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING FUNCTIONALITY OF SOFTWARE.
5.1 Upon installation the user can use the browser plugin to download content from YouTube (provided they abide by the terms and conditions of YouTube) onto their computer in various media formats (including MP4, FLV and MP3 Formats provided you are using Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer, browsers.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS. The DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software is being provided via the License to you by DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS on an "AS IS" basis, for your private personal use only. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS and its current, and future , parent and subsidiary companies (collectively "Licensor", "we", "us" or "our") hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, personal, non-sublicensable, non-assignable license to download, install and use the DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software, including any online or enclosed documentation, data distributed to your computer for processing and any future programming fixes, updates and upgrades provided to you (collectively, the "DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software") onto a computer for your sole use to install, interact with and utilize the DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software, including the content and features contained therein and the services and the Network related thereto ("Services"). The DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software may only be used in connection with the Services. As used herein, the term "Network" means the universe of computers connected to the Internet that are operating the DOWNLOADTUBEVIDEOS Software.
7. UNINSTALLATION. You can safely uninstall/remove the browser add-on/extension from your browser add-on/manager.
8. UPDATES. Licensor, in its sole discretion, may provide you with Updates to the Software as part of this Agreement.Nothing herein shall be construed or interpreted as requiring that Licensor provide Updates. The companies that own or control the Software may also provide you with Updates to their Software. Licensor has no control and accepts no liability for Updates that may (or may not) be provided for the Software.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES; INDEMNITY.
9.1 No Warranty; Disclaimer. YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. LICENSOR, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS, AND THE COMPANIES THAT OWN OR CONTROL THE SOFTWARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. LICENSOR, AND ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS, MAKE NO WARRANTY THAT (i) THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) THE SOFTWARE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SOFTWARE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. ANY MATERIAL VIEWED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE IS OBTAINED AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE VIEWING OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM LICENSOR OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SOFTWARE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. LICENSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR CONTENT HOSTED BY CONTENT PROVIDERS.
9.2 Limitation of Damages. LICENSOR, ITS AFFILIATES OR SUPPLIERS, OR THE COMPANIES THAT OWN OR CONTROL THE SOFTWARE WILL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE LICENSOR, ITS AFFILIATES AND SUPPLIERS AND THE COMPANIES THAT OWN OR CONTROL THE SOFTWARE FROM ANY, LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES SUSTAINED BY YOU ARISING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR LOSS OF DATA, SAVINGS, OR PROFITS OR THE COST OF PROCURING SUBSTITUTE GOODS, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR'S ENTIRE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT EXCEEDS $100.00. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
9.3 Indemnity. Licensee agrees to indemnify, defend, and hold Licensor and all of the directors, officers, shareholders, affiliates, employees, and agents of Licensor (collectively referred to as "Licensor's Agents") harmless against and in respect to any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, obligations, liabilities, damages, recoveries, and deficiencies, including interest, penalties, expert witness fees, and reasonable attorneys' fees that Licensor, Licensor's Agents and the companies that own or control the Software shall incur or suffer, which arise, result from, or in any way relate to: (a) any breach of, or failure by Licensee to perform any of the representations, warranties, covenants or agreements in this Agreement; (b) Licensee's violation of any applicable law or regulation, whether or not referenced herein; and (c) Licensee's violation of any rights of any (including, without limitation, the right of the third parties who own the Software).
10.1 Use of Information. No personal information will be collected on this site. Licensor may collect and use anonymous information relating to your use of the Software application for statistical and related purposes. Licensor may disclose the information to third parties for these purposes but will not use or disclose information about your use of the Software for any other purpose (unless required to do so by law).
11. COMPATIBILITY. Licensor does not warrant that the Software will be compatible with your hardware or other software installed on your computer system. Compatibility issues may cause your computer's performance to suffer. In the event that the Software is not compatible with your hardware or other software installed on your computer system, the Software can be uninstalled as provided in Section 7, above. Like all software, the Software utilizes some of your computer's resources to run, including system memory and Internet connection. Use of the Software on a computer with inadequate system resources will cause such computer's performance to suffer.
12. USER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You acknowledge, represent and warrant that: (a) you own the computer on which you are installing the Software, or have the authority to install the Software on such computer; (b) your installation and/or Use of the Software will not violate any local, state or federal laws that apply to you, or the Use or installation of the Software; (c) Licensor is not causing the Software to be installed on your computer, but has provided the Software to you, which you are installing of your own volition; and (d) you have read and fully understand the terms of this Agreement.
13. EXPORT. You agree that the Software may not be acquired, shipped, transported, exported, or re-exported (A) into (or to a national or resident of) any Costa Rican embargoed country. By using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
14.1 Entire Agreement. This Agreement and any Software Agreement set forth the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof. There are no representations, warranties, agreements, arrangements or understandings, oral or written, between the parties relating to this Agreement which are not fully expressed in this Agreement. No waiver, amendment or modification of any of the terms of this Agreement shall be effective unless in writing and signed by the party affected by the waiver, amendment or modification; provided, however, that that Licensor may unilaterally amend or modify this Agreement or a company that owns or controls Software may modify their Software Agreement at any time and you shall have notice of these changes by reference to the Version number of this document and the effective date for such version (or the Software Agreement may be amended according to that company's particular policies). Further, no waiver of any term, condition or default of any term of this Agreement shall be construed as a waiver of any other term, condition or default. In the event of a conflict between this Agreement and any Agreement with respect to the use of the Software and the obligations, duties or liability of Licensor, this Agreement shall control notwithstanding such conflicting language.
14.2 Severability. In the event that any provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, and the rights and obligations of the parties shall be construed and enforced as if the Agreement did not contain the particular provisions held to be unenforceable and the unenforceable provisions shall be replaced by mutually acceptable provisions which, being valid, legal and enforceable, come closest to the intention of the parties underlying the invalid or unenforceable provision.
14.3 Governing Law and Venue. This Agreement and each and every portion of this Agreement shall be interpreted pursuant to the internal laws of the Country of Costa Rica, without giving effect to the principles of conflict of laws. Each of the parties hereby irrevocably and unconditionally agrees to the exclusive jurisdiction of any court located in Costa Rica for any actions, suits or proceedings arising out of or relating to this Agreement (and the parties each agree not to commence any action, suit or proceeding relating thereto except in such courts and not to plead or claim that any such court is an inconvenient or otherwise improper or inappropriate forum).
14.4 Injunctive Relief. Licensee acknowledges that the injury that would be suffered by Licensor as a result of a breach of the provisions of this Agreement by Licensee would be irreparable and that an award of monetary damages to Licensor for such a breach would be an inadequate remedy. Consequently, Licensor will have the right, in addition to any other rights it may have, to obtain injunctive relief to restrain any breach or threatened breach or otherwise to specifically enforce any provision of this Agreement, and Licensor will not be obligated to post bond or other security in seeking such relief.
Should you have any questions concerning this Agreement, or if you wish to contact Licensor for any reason, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.