Reviews for Download Video and Flash - HD Download
Download Video and Flash - HD Download by Download Flash and Video Team
- Rated 2 out of 5by Nibinaear, 4 days agoCannot handle Facebook videos. Likely can't do videos in segments.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Robert, a year agoI can't download Videos from Youtube. It gives the message, "Hmmm... No videos or Flash files here..." It downloads videos from Rumble just fine. Quick and easy.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 15724187, 2 years agoBug issue: When this add-on is enabled, I could not log in to overleaf. The overleaf website reports a bug: "reCAPTCHA placeholder element must be empty".
ryzen 4800h, Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS x86_64, firefox 92.0 (64-bit), this add-on version 22.214.171.124 .
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16219415, 2 years agoThis add-on still works with Dailymotion, but not YouTube.
- Rated 2 out of 5by wongpasar, 3 years agodownload video from facebook.. video quality 720 is clear but no sound! what's happening here? im using firefox version 77.0.1
- Rated 2 out of 5by MrRight, 3 years agoIsn't working for pornhub videos for me as of 02/28 - getting "no flash or video files here" or getting some AD videos
- Rated 2 out of 5by NoHandlebars, 3 years agoIsn't working for youtube videos for me as of 12/22 - getting "no flash or video files here".
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHi
Thank you for reporting an issue.
The new version fixes it - 126.96.36.199.
Enjoy and maybe adjust the review to 5 stars :)
Download Video and Flash
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14461240, 3 years agoНе позволяет скачивать видео в высоком качестве, не работает на многих сайтах.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefoss, 4 years agoSince I am rating it low, I will explain.
Sometimes it does not download the video.
For example the following does not work:
Sometimes it downloads at 360p, although the video is playing at 1080.
As the following page states:
"The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords."