- Rated 3 out of 5by witrak(), 4 years agoQuestion: Why so many privileges are required? I expect that some of them are needed, but the list is so looong... And together with numeric author ID it make me distrustful. Will install when the author provides precise explanations.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Nibinaear, 4 years agoIt malfunctions if you try to download in a private browsing window.
This is a really great replacement for the old download status bar which no longer works. I like the sounds as well. It's not as polished as the old app I used for many years but it's a start. Some things it badly needs:
- Ability to clear completed downloads (surely an obvious feature)
- Double click to launch downloaded file (there is no way to launch any download directly at present)
- Cleaner and more polished user interface
- The Launch button never works
- Rated 3 out of 5by Syndicate, 4 years agoAlso would like to reduce the height, but also the option to launch the file from the toolbar once its downloaded is greyed out. I always have to click to open the folder in file explorer then launch to from there.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Doogels, 4 years agoI feel the same as a couple of other people. It does exactly what I want and is has a nice interface. It also has some handy options, however, the minimum height of the bar is way to high and obtrusive. This is especially true when using my laptop where screen space is already at a premium.
- Rated 3 out of 5by ElStellino, 4 years agosorry to lower the rating, it has a a nice interface and works well but the minimum height of 45 pixel is way to obtrusive, when it would be enough 15 or 20. Uninstalling it only for this reason, I will check it out again later this year.