If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
it does what it claims. very good integration... you can even copy the link of video and download in down-loader of your own choice
Great downloader - No fuzz - No whatever-I-didn't-want-to-install - GREAT functions without any distractions. THX!
This add-on is the best video downloader for sure.It always worked really well in most of the sites i downloaded content,even in x-rated websites.
The add-on is very convenient. I especially like the option to filter out video formats I don't want.
However,integrating the add-on with other download managers apart from "DownThemAll" could certainly make it more attractive.
Works GREAT, thanks for this.
just what i need
Written April 18, 2017 - I have used a different downloader (VideoDownloadHelper) for several months. I like it, but it recently stopped working for certain websites that seemed to "protect" or mask their ability to download. As of today, I am happy to say that "Download Flash and Video" works on the sites that the other downloader did not work on.
- Nice layout
- Very easy to use
- Stop working after downloading about ~20 videos.
- Lacks many needed functions:
+ Download DASH video and audio
+ Download to DownThemAll! one click instead of opening "Save As..." dialog
I've been using this for a few months now. Very easy to use and efficient. I highly recommend it.
Good Add on
This addon is not compatible w/FF v. 184.108.40.206 it seems. It freezes up & the window that opens to show vids available on a site, doesn't close after you select a vid to DL. You have to close the browser & relaunch it to close said window out! That is really irritating! Please patch & fix ASAP! Thanx.
I like this!
Hi, normally I have addons like this disabled and when I need it I enable it. More addons more problems etc. :)
Anyway I didnt disable it and every time firefox is open every time is automatically open home page to. I dont have a problem with that because for YT I use other software not addon with Full HD 1080p. This one have only 720p.
But maybe some other users have same problem with page. Look about this and fix it...
Good simple addon :)
I just downloaded this and I'm trying to download a video off of Facebook. I pull the video up and click the red button, and then it gives me about 100 options to click on and they are all gibberish. How do I know which one is the video file?
In case these points were missed:
1. With DTA (3.0.8) integration, on YouTube, the saved filename is always 'videoplayback'.
2. Without DTA integration, on YouTube, upon saving, the download is *not* shown in Firefox's Downloads tab, even if the video *is* downloaded.
3. Can you add support for DTA OneClick? that will download video with DTA without displaying DTA prompt.
Tested on Firefox 45.4 ESR
Thanks for the release of version 2.0.3
Been using this addon (v2.02) over the last few weeks. Works great for flash (swf) videos except sometimes it won't recognize a video is available. Tested one site --recognized about 98% of the videos. Cannot see any reason why the other 2% are not detected. Tried different options--no go! Tried "enhanced videos detection"--nope! BTW: This addon will not work at all if adobe shockwave player is installed.
Settings -> General -> Flash & Video
(no check) Flash
List in Flash Files ~~~~~~~~
i just upgraded to 2.0 then i realize the interface was ugly with red play button. then i downgraded to 1.85 and everything is fine, even the download spedd become faster again.
i will wait for more review before i upgrade to 2.02.
dunt mess bro. ur apps is a gold! i use it everyday! i love u. can we get married.. :D
With update to 2.02 it now recognizes video on Putlocker again. Thanks!
Hello, I have checked tonight that links in GMail messages or access to impots.gouv.fr (french IRS service) are working fine with new 2.02 version activated in FF 48.0.2. Thanks for fixing the bug!