To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Two things were driving me crazy about the built-in feature:
1. The popup experience when you save a page to Pocket is unfortunately designed. It stays up far too long. It doesn't go away when you switch tabs (until some internal timer fires). And I never want to add tags, so just don't need it at all.
2. The icon doesn't indicate whether you've already saved the page or not.
So this add-on does the following:
* Adds a new Pocket button to the toolbar. (You can remove the old one by right-clicking it and choosing "Remove from Toolbar").
* The new button shows a checkmark badge when the page is already saved.
* You can click the button to either add or remove the page from Pocket.
That's it. Simple, clear and out of your way.
Source code: https://github.com/autonome/doublestitch