To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Double-click on images to download them!
- optional single-click mode: hover the cursor over an image to get a download button
- ability to rename images and store them in subfolders. Both names can be specified with variables: a counter (creating a sequence), the source website (per-website folders), the tab's title and the original filename
- preview toaster popup that shows you the image once it's downloaded, or an error message. Click this popup to open the image's folder in a new tab in Firefox
- domain exclusion list with realtime validation
Please rate/review/support! :)
As per the rules of AMO, issues and requests should be posted on Github or sent to me via email, and should not be discussed in reviews, nor should your review's rating be based on the existence of a problem!
- added configurable 0-padding to download counter
- added switch to disable double-click mode in case you only want to use the single-click feature
- added link override feature: ctrl-alt-clicking on a link prevents the link from opening so that a double-click lets you download an image inside it. I personally dislike this feature for technical reasons and recommend against using it
- fixed missing icon in add-ons menu (thanks for changing how that works yet again, Mozilla)