̶W̶̶̶h̶̶̶i̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶d̶̶̶o̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶l̶̶̶p̶̶̶ ̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶f̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶i̶̶̶m̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶s̶̶̶o̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶r̶̶̶o̶̶̶d̶̶̶u̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶a̶̶̶ ̶̶̶g̶̶̶l̶̶̶i̶̶̶t̶̶̶c̶̶̶h̶̶̶:̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶l̶̶̶o̶̶̶s̶̶̶e̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶b̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶w̶̶̶o̶̶̶u̶̶̶l̶̶̶d̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶c̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶s̶̶̶i̶̶̶o̶̶̶n̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶l̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶l̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶e̶̶̶m̶̶̶p̶̶̶t̶̶̶y̶̶̶ ̶̶̶s̶̶̶p̶̶̶a̶̶̶c̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶a̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶o̶̶̶t̶̶̶h̶̶̶e̶̶̶r̶̶̶ ̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶b̶̶̶s̶̶̶ ̶̶̶c̶̶̶a̶̶̶n̶̶̶'̶̶̶t̶̶̶ ̶̶̶m̶̶̶o̶̶̶v̶̶̶e̶̶̶ ̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶t̶̶̶o̶̶̶.̶̶̶
*the only way I figured out how to reply is by editing my initial review*
I've had this glitch for a while and was wondering what was causing it. Disabling this addon DID help. I DO, however have other addons and a heavily modded userChrome.css which, among other things, moves the tabs to the bottom. So, yes, it very well might be an extension conflict.
So I figured out that the problem was indeed in my userChrome.css. Again, for some reason disabling this addon did help to some degree, but the bug would still occasionally return. Anyways, my mistake, I found a fix for the broken string and everything's working now. The rating changed.