- by BobDawson, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I first started using this add-on when it was called DoNotTrackMe. That's all it seemed to do was block ads/trackers. Then it became Blur without much changes except the graphical design. Then after one update all it wanted to do is manage my passwords. Click the tool button or settings were only password related. Then after another update it was back to just ad/tracker blocking. Then it became an annoying password manager nagging me all the time if I want to save passwords Now it's back to just being a ad/tracker blocker. Perhaps I'll make up it's mind for it and remove it from my browser.
- by HELIOS, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was having an issue with Blur in Firefox that only recently started. Up until now everything worked as expected.
One support ticket later and everything was back to normal. Seems I had jumped the gun on rolling into the Beta V55.0 version of Firefox and this caused Blur (and a couple of other extensions) to misbehave. Rolled back to Firefox 54 and all is well again.
- by Firefox user 13322515, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using Blur on Chrome and Firefox almost since inception. These guys are the ... stuff. These are quick to respond to my queries and have released updates with a number of my suggestions. If they can't (or won't) do something they'll be open and honest about it.
This is one of the few companies I have a great deal of confidence in.
- by Firefox user 13210151, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I wrote a review a couple of weeks ago being kind of desperate with the latest Firefox update. Blur wasn't working the way it used to. Well, this is past and everything is now back to normal with Blur working as well if not better than ever. Great add-on!
- by Firefox user 13141776, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5La utilizzo da molti anni (prima aveva un altro nome) e mai avuto problemi o perdite di dati (es: utilizzo le stesse "masked email" dalla registrazione... ) .... installata su tutti i pc.... semper fidelis....
- by Chuck, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Since the last update to 7.5.9010 my Firefox creates massive Memoryproblems. Firefox often stops working, the Harddisk is very busy. After deactivating Blur, the Problems stops.
I Hope you will fix this Bug soon.
- - - - - - -
As recommended I contacted the blur-support. There help was fast and effective. Now my Firefox runs also with Blur fine. Thank you very much. Great support.Hi There, I'm sorry you have encountered this! Can you contact us blur-support [at] get abine [dot] com so we can gather some additional information abut this? Thanks!
- by Firefox user 13241217, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5One of the primary reasons I use Blur is for the virtual card feature. I do a lot of purchasing online, and regularly deal with theft of CC numbers. - which means filing disputes, cancelling the card, and waiting for a new card to arrive.
My CC provider also offers virtual cards, but they've often been problematic (charges flagged as fraud, VERY slow support, etc) the first time out.
So far, I haven't had a problem using Blur's masked CCs, and it's a real load off my mind to know I can avoid scammers when buying online.
Also, so far, Blur's email support has been fast too.