- Rated 4 out of 5The extension Im looking for. Very good app!
- Rated 5 out of 5Great app to hide your email address or whatever else you want to pay to hide e.g. phone, credit card etc
- Rated 5 out of 5Insanely good!
I can't believe everyone's not using this? Really?
- Rated 3 out of 5The app is doing good so far.
- Rated 2 out of 5This seems like a great service. I paid for a full year subscription on iOS not knowing the credit card and phone features aren't available for Australian users, or most countries outside the US. PLEASE could you add Australia to the list? And if no, why?
- Rated 4 out of 5Quickly gets the information needed to login or create accounts.
Only gripe is the popup window obscures the field to be filled. Minor but irritating.
- Rated 5 out of 5I love blur, but I hate when the server seems to be down (on my android I notice "you seem to be offline"). It's an excellent product and thanks for fixing android checkout problems, much appreciated!
- Rated 5 out of 5Relatively problem-free user experience. Feature-rich services.
- Rated 5 out of 5great add on
- Rated 4 out of 5Excellent product but has for me one irritating aspect and that is that on some websites, the Email Masking option does not appear when you right click on the page's email input. Do the developers have any suggestions as to why this happens and is there anything I can do to correct it?Hi there - thanks for the support and the feedback. If you ever come across a website where Blur is not auto filling correctly for you, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can resolve the issue ASAP!
- Rated 1 out of 5You can't backup data (even manually) if you're a free user. So basically if a mishap happens, you lose access to all accounts created via Blur. The add-on was so good, until I learned about this.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi There. Even as a free user you can backup your data at any time. Simply navigate to your settings page and set your data to backup locally, or you can choose to export your stored data on demand at any time.
- Rated 5 out of 5Amazing seamless integration to other sites and protects well....
- Rated 5 out of 5Really easy to use which is why I love it so much
- Rated 1 out of 5I loved Mask.Me, the original version of Blur.
I had been using blur since its rebranding until I damaged my laptop about 2-3 years ago. I recently purchased a new one in Dec 2017. I added blur immediately to store all my accounts and password.
Today, 2/25/18, I reset my firefox settings to its default and it re-installed my firefox addons. When I logged back into my blur account, ALL OF MY INFO WAS GONE.
What a useless addon. What is the point of having a blur login account?
I DO NOT RECOMMEND.
I will now use firefox's password manager.
The add-on also slowed my browser when I was working on my new wordpress based site.
- Rated 5 out of 5Easy to use, great tools and SECURE. I have taught my family to use this tool to manage accounts and access sites securely. Best product I have used in years and if you have any questions Abine responds quickly.
- Rated 4 out of 5Cool..