Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14518750, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm making all my passwords now, after the breach of the Blur accounts in Dec. 2018. I don't want them making up passwords and then telling me i can use Last Pass to make up all new passwords. How do i know they can protect my account from future breaches?Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance.
- by Firefox user 14484056, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like Blur very much. I have many masked email accounts which work well and like the credit card feature. Blur on my android phone is cumbersome to use however. Otherwise the rating would be a 5.
- by Firefox user 14473549, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Doesn't work for all logins. Not working for ebay login https://signin.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?SignIn&ru=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2FThanks for the support! If you ever have login issues with a specific site, just email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so we can resolve the issue ASAP.
- by Firefox user 14373984, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Blur is a great add-on, both on my Win10 desktop and Android phone. But the annual charge, $40 USD, for access to all of Blur's features is steep. I already have AI Roboform ($20/yr) and a credit card that offers a credit card masking service for free (only on the desktop). If Blur was only 15–20% more expensive than AI Roboform, I'd switch in a heartbeat.
- by Firefox user 14262927, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was on Firefox MaskMe for years despite Firefox upgrades causing MaskMe to be permanently disabled and unsupported. The issue occurred during automated Firefox updates. I was very unhappy and decided no more automated Firefox updates without knowing how my add-ons will be affected. I continued to receive my MaskMe e-mails and was resistant to move to Blur until just recently. Abine customer support was instrumental in migrating me from MaskMe to Blur via e-mail support. Abine support was suburb and quick to respond to my issue and without their positive assistance I would be still on MaskMe. I’ve been using Blur for over a week, Blur gets a 10 rating out of 10 where 10 is for outstanding. Abine Blur product features covers user needs to be protected from the internet which is very important to me. I give Blur 10 rating for support and product features. Blur is a must install and use product.
- by Firefox user 14205776, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I've had Blur for 3 years and they not only protect me from Identity Theft, they are constantly at work blocking the data miners.
No one likes down-time when it is work time, and Blur always has my back covered with all my devices synced.
Thank You Blur!!!!
- by Firefox user 14181856, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have been using Blur for close to 5years, and I have never been more proud and thankful for a service. Blur has saved my skin so many times, and offer so many services all at one spot. These people really go to battle for you and really take their business quite serious. It's a complete and total privacy and personal protection service. They have an excellent support team who all are very responsive. I recommend their product to my friends and family always.
- by Firefox user 14163937, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I have been looking for something to help me keep some of my personal information private. It seems just about everyday there is something on the news with something or someone being hacked. I came across the Blur app and took it for a spin. The app is pretty clean-cut and I really like the masked email option to help me keep some of the marketing and spam emails under control. When I get done with the email I just toss it and get a new one. The account and password module was nice. I thought the passphrase was a little weird. I haven’t come across any app or extension that has done a passphrase like Blur, but I guess it helps with security. I figured the password portion of the extension would be complicated though when I first started. However, it was very simple to get started and signed me right into my account like it says it would. I am looking into the masked credit card option. If it’s as easy as the rest of it has been I would totally recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their information from showing up on the dark web.