- by Kevin102000, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I give you 5 but please fix the ebay sign in i'm tired of having to copy and paste my username and password when using signin.ebay.com
Developer responseposted a year agoHi there - sorry to hear about your issues with eBay. Can you please email our support team at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can take a look at this issue? Thanks!
- by Firefox user 15352279, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Excellent! I've been using Blur for several years without a problem. It's convenient to have that information at hand rather than memory or Web Browsers.
- by Monamiflowers, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The addon is excellent! Saves so much time and gives added security. STRONG passwords Easy to use. Love the masked emails, I never worry about signing up at a new site. If your email is sold you can just delete it and the junk just stops.
- by Firefox user 14578461, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Blur used to work better. Now, I guess they have a cash cow and do not support it anymore. Far too often when I bring up my browser, Blur fails to load, nor can I open the app itself. I contacted support they said to disable other extensions. I tried that, but that did not work either. Not sure if they just don't care anymore or they made some money and never cared. Regardless, looking for a better product, one that works.Hi there - thanks for the feedback. We've released Blur v. 8.1 in June 2019 which should have resolved any open issues that you were experiencing. If you continue to have issues please email us directly at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can assist you with your account.
- by FireFox User, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5This company recently had its database and everyone's usernames and passwords exploited by hackers. Do NOT use this irresponsible company and software with your USERNAMES and PASSWORDS. They claim to be a security / privacy related company and yet can't secure or protect anything, not even their own databases with everyone's credentials on...SHOCKING!!! AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!Hi there - our notice about the potential exposure of some information about some Blur users is at https://www.abine.com/blog/2018/blur-security-update/. Please contact us at blur-support [at] getabine [dot] com with any questions or for assistance