- Rated 5 out of 5The best one for this time...
- Rated 3 out of 5One thing that really, really, REALLY pisses me off about these guys, is that, after all this time, they still haven't figured-out how to take care of their West Coast customers.
Is it truly asking too much for you to add a mere three hours to your support time? Our day doesn't end at 2:00, you know.
Common people, get with the program!
- Rated 5 out of 5I give you 5 but please fix the ebay sign in i'm tired of having to copy and paste my username and password when using signin.ebay.com
Developer responseposted a month agoHi there - sorry to hear about your issues with eBay. Can you please email our support team at blur-support[at]getabine[dot]com so that we can take a look at this issue? Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Excellent! I've been using Blur for several years without a problem. It's convenient to have that information at hand rather than memory or Web Browsers.
- Rated 5 out of 5love it
- Rated 1 out of 5I decided to uninstall, but I can't find the uninstall button in add-ons/extensions.
- Rated 5 out of 5The addon is excellent! Saves so much time and gives added security. STRONG passwords Easy to use. Love the masked emails, I never worry about signing up at a new site. If your email is sold you can just delete it and the junk just stops.
- Rated 5 out of 5The most recent update March 2019 has me loving this services even more! With custom email options I have completely cleaned up my inbox. Not your standard password manager - it's better.