Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
(the inspector window has a tiny border now, that looks better in some Windows systems)
You can change or remove that using new string-preference (in about:config):
An empty value will remove this 'accessKey', or you can add accessKeys to several/ALL the viewers, eg. with a value like (JSON format):
that should work also for other languages! (untested with non-latin characters)
extensions.domInspectorPlusDm.smallMargin = true
Works only in certain windows systems, like win7 with aero-glass. (I remember seeing it also in Win8 and/or 10)
(Shows partly truncated top-menu when maximized)
- More general compatibility improved, refreshed with new code com DOMI.
This includes fixes for:
- CSS Rules: exclamation sign for "important" rules was missing.
- Find Nodes (ctrl+F) by id works again. (check unofficial site for an update version!!)
- and more fixes in 2.0.15 itself.
- Box Model Plus: added "position" css.
Ported/Added to this new [dm version]:
- HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar in Dom Tree panel.
- ADDED a Box Model viewer showing ALL data at once (with BOLD numbers != 0). (this is ANOTHER entry in the viewers menu. See screenshot)
- Re-sizable dialog for 'Edit/New Attribute'.
- HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar for DOM Tree (+dblclick col-title to hide).
- Box Model showing ALL data at once.
- Caption/Titlebar Hidden (more visible space for inspected win.).
- 'Edit Attribute' bigger dialog.
Old version published elsewhere before here, still useful. It have some problems with Fx4 at least in context-menus appearing with transparent bkg.