To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
DOM Inspector Plus! [dm] 22.214.171.124.1-signed
Improved DOM Inspector! [dm version]. Box Model new layout & more data, see screenshot!. Horizontal scroll for Dom-Tree, and some more.
Inspects the structure and properties of a window and its contents.
About this Add-on
New version 126.96.36.199 is ready here
Added in [dm version]:
- HORIZONTAL SCROLL Bar in Dom Tree panel.
- Added new "BOX MODEL Plus" viewer with better layout and more data (see screenshot!).
- scrollTop, scrollLeft, ΔscrollWidth, ΔscrollHeight values only appear if there is at least one nonzero value. "Δ" is "delta", the values are the difference of the visible Width/Height and the total scrollWidth/Height. (you can think of the "delta" values as the invisible part). This "delta" use allows the values to appear *only* when the 'invisible' part is nonzero. (they tipically appear for an object with fixed Width/Height and content inside it that had overflowed)
- Standard Box model stays too, with some styling (column align, etc).
- Below is a copy of "Element Inspector" addon that can be used with this addon. (I'll contact the author to make this work with public versions of these 2 addons)
- There's also an alternative copy of this addon "Dom Inspector Plus [dm]" with a few more little things. Please see README file! (that explains some things that may look weird at first sight)
http://tiny.cc/darth_moz > Dom_Inspector_stuff > latest
(You can even leave original DOM-Inspector installed and disabled for watching updates).
FYI: the option "View" -> "Blink Selected Element" is working only for deactivated Hardware acceleration (in Firefox: Options -> Advanced)
- More general compatibility improved, refreshed with new code com DOMI.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: