To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Build system moved to autotools.
- Fixed Polish translation.
- The js-ctypes libraries are first sought in local extension directory rather than in the system location.
- Polish localisation.
- Updated prefixes for DOM nodes in Firefox js-ctypes extension.
- Fixed bug in type 2 TLSA record validation.
- Fixed some warnings reported from AMO.
- Deleted nsICache service in js-ctypes extension (compatibility issue Firefox >= 32.*).
- Updated Unbound on 1.4.22.
- Updated OpenSSL on 1.0.1i.
- Binary objects are stored to directory 'platform/'.
- The validation of DANE-TLSA records was added (RFC 6698).
- TLSA validator can cancel a HTTPS connection when the server certificate does not correspond to TLSA.
- Renewed design and new icons for DNSSEC/TLSA states.
- Based on libunbound.
- Based on js-ctypes
- New key icon right-click popup menu with "Preferences" shortcut
- Fix of add-on hanging when FF is in the offline mode
- Fix of de-DE localization
- Fix of address bar icon size in FF 4.0 on Windows
- New hidden options for custom popup-window colors definition
- Fix of SELinux execstack alert on Fedora 14 x86_64
- Fix of browser crashing in some cases of empty search-list
- Fix of popup-window texts
- Fix of reading IPv4/IPv6 resolver addresses
- Fix of Firefox crashing when entered some invalid domain names