Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Updated bundled OpenSSL version to 1.0.2k.
* Disabled DLV register.
- Able to build 64-bit Windows extension for Firefox.
- Added support for 64-bit Firefox on Windows.
- Fixed some translation errors.
- Build system moved to autotools.
- Fixed Polish translation.
- The js-ctypes libraries are first sought in local extension directory rather than in the system location.
- Polish localisation.
- Updated prefixes for DOM nodes in Firefox js-ctypes extension.
- Fixed bug in type 2 TLSA record validation.
- Fixed some warnings reported from AMO.
- Deleted nsICache service in js-ctypes extension (compatibility issue Firefox >= 32.*).
- Updated Unbound on 1.4.22.
- Updated OpenSSL on 1.0.1i.
- Binary objects are stored to directory 'platform/'.
- The validation of DANE-TLSA records was added (RFC 6698).
- TLSA validator can cancel a HTTPS connection when the server certificate does not correspond to TLSA.
- Renewed design and new icons for DNSSEC/TLSA states.
- Based on libunbound.
- Based on js-ctypes
- New key icon right-click popup menu with "Preferences" shortcut
- Fix of add-on hanging when FF is in the offline mode
- Fix of de-DE localization
- Fix of address bar icon size in FF 4.0 on Windows
- New hidden options for custom popup-window colors definition
- Fix of SELinux execstack alert on Fedora 14 x86_64
- Fix of browser crashing in some cases of empty search-list
- Fix of popup-window texts