To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
It works with FF3 and is backwards compatible to FF2.
If you don't like this feature you can always turn it off via the DT options dialog.
- Vista roaming profiles should now be supported.
- All linux platforms should now be supported
- If DT can't detect the flash dir it will notify the user in the pref directory
-Support for dleteing flash cookies
-Minor bug fixes
-Minor performance improvements
* The big problem of preferences not set back to what they were is fixed - I hope. I think what happens is that sometimes when you close Firefox it crashes (but you don’t notice it) so it doesn’t let Distrust set back the pres to the old values. This is now fixed as Distrust should be crash proof. Please let me know if this still happens.
* Italian translation was added to Distrust. Thanks to http://ext.extenzilla.org
The "History->Recently Closed Tabs" menu is now taken care of.
Also a small UI bug was fixed and the extension can now be started using Ctrl+Shift+H instead of T which no longer works in FireFox 2.
* A new feature. When you shut down DT, it will tell you about downloads, you’ve made during the session, and are still on the disk where you left them. The dialog will let you select which downloads you want to DELETE and which you want to keep. You can also remove this option all together from DT’s prefs window, or from this dialog itself by selecting the check box on the bottom of the dialog. Removing this option means that DT will not run this disk check when you shut it down. There is one problem if you close your browser while DT is still running the dialog will not have a chance to appear and this feature will be skipped. No downloads will be deleted…
# A new set of preferences lets you better control what distrust will monitor and what it will ignore. (See image below)
# New icons (finally) thanks to Florian - they png now so they should blend better to any theme that you set.
* Form completion is not saved during distrust session.
* The status bar icon now has a tool tip indication if Distrust is active or not. This was done for color blind people who find the icon problematic. New icon will be here soon.
* Distrust can now be activated/deactivated by using the Ctrl+Shift+T key combination.
One to start and stop it.
The other to see Distrust preferences.
In the preferences you can choose to auto start Distrust when FireFox starts and show/hide the â
This means better clean up :)
0.1 is more a proof of concept than a real release.
Version 0.2 will be released soon and fix some annoyances
that 0.1 holds.
More Info about this version at http://www.gness.com