Best Firefox Privacy Add On Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I have tried all of the firefox privacy add-ons. This one is the best and here's why:
1. It works great... some of the other privacy add-ons don't cover everything, this one does...
2. It can be turned on and off while you're surfing and it only removes the trail you left while it was turned on. Instead of removing all of your history, cache, sessions and cookies it only removes what you did while this add-on is active.
3. It's very easy to turn on and off, small button in the status bar turns it on and off.
4. Temp file removal. Example: if you browse to a file, such as a video and that video launches in Media Player or whatever, when you end your Distrust session it will show you a list of all the temp files created during your session and you can just click one button to remove them all.
5. Removes flash shared objects. These may be called "Flash cookies" and most people don't even know about them. The thing about these is that they get stored outside of your browser's cookie folder so your browser doesn't remove them when you clear your private data through the browser, but this add-on does.