- by CaioMartinelli, 19 days agoRated 4 out of 5The program is useful but too expensive.
Here in Brazil, an Amazon Prime Full subscription with shipping, videos etc costs $2, Netflix $3, HBO $2, Disney+ $2, Spotify $3. A month's salary to pay for everything including house and food is equivalent to 198 dollars. Paying 12 bucks, the same value as Prime + Netflix + Spotify + Disney+ and HBO all together for one service that just checks for changes on webpages is just absurdly too expensive. If doing regional pricing like these big companies do isn't feasible for you, at least you could launch a plan without cloud services, just to unlock more than 25 checks using only each one hardware for something like $1. That would be awesome.
- by Alexander Tin, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a mostly superb extension that does exactly what it says it does with precision. Highlighting changes and being able to quickly filter what on a page you're tracking (as well as add granular conditions for the change) are invaluable.
There are a couple of things that could be better about its user interface (why does changing the delay on checking pages make me look at a block of code? why can't I pick colors for tags? why is clicking to view change history look so clunky?), but overall it gets the job done.
- by Kowiana, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5Cloud features and SMS alerts plus 10 minute intervals (though shorter would be nice) make this product worthwhile over other website monitor services. Looking forward to a full release app for Android too!
- by molitar, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Right now it's missing critical ignore 50 character changes or numbers.. it's always detecting stupid changes because 3 numbers change.. Makes it totally useless.. I had to disable it because it would not stop showing changes.
Ok I understand regex but there is no method to change every single scan. I have over 50 pages being scanned that is just way too many to manually change one by one. You need some sort of Wizard to modify all.
And yes I am a Update Scanner user.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoUpdate scanner and Distill are different apps with different behavior. Distill offers finer controls.Consider selecting parts to monitor; it works much better than monitoring the whole page. Best.
- by Lecron, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5If the selector selects links from page, then you can not go through them. Addon URL substitute the page domain. For example
moz-extension: // 3ec15ba2-baa7-473c-b536-e0b82ed9f24e / film / robinzon-na-lune-2009-487514 /