- Rated 1 out of 5by Vodka, a year agoFor me it is worth 1 star, because now they use popups inside HTML5 web players to track you. with every click you make on the player opens at least 2/3 web pages automatically, I have not yet found any solution in this regard and even this plugin does not heal this type of commands.
- Rated 1 out of 5by StefanKork, a year agoIn Firefox 94.0.1 Disconnect does not block websites initially. The icon stays inactive (grey).
You have to press F5 on EACH website to activate disconnect
So , nearly useless at the moment
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17098750, a year agoI see the same problems AG is having, namely causing ebay to render incorrectly. I disabled/reenabled all installed extensions one by one and found that ebay is ok without Disconnect active. And like AG said, it's too bad as I've used this add-on for years now but this ebay bug is a dealbreaker. Here's to hoping the problem will be resolved in a future release.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AG, a year agoIt seemed helpful for years, but just recently has been causing a lot of problems with eBay and Facebook.
Development doesn't seem to be keeping up with some of the major players, which is understandable given their manpower resources, but I feel I can no longer endorse this add-on.
I hope the Devs can turn things around.
- Rated 4 out of 5by JanTheMan, a year agoNice addon, one bug I faced though: Going to ebay the addon seems to block some css/js. You see it after you search anything. It breaks the whole page so to say. Clearing cache doesn't help. After disabling the addon it solves the problem.
- Rated 1 out of 5by rfg, 2 years agoJ'ai dû le désinstaller parce que j'ai eu des problèmes en même temps. Il me semble qu'il y a des incompatibilités avec pas mal d'autres extensions. J'espère que je serais remboursé, parce qu'au début j'étais vraiment optimiste et j'ai été généreux.. Et puis, je ne vois pas l'utilité de savoir que je suis pisté, le problème c'est d'être protégé.