- Rated 5 out of 5Единственное приложение которое блокирует проигрывание видео в фаерфоксе на Андроиде. Респект
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't prevent preloading, so what's the point?
- Rated 2 out of 5It works, and I'll give it that. However, if we could whitelist certain websites and they got rid of the jarring red boarder, it would be much, much better.
- Rated 3 out of 5Works where other addons don't. However this needs to add exception websites like YouTube etc where we do expect videos to autoplay. It would also help to have an address bar icon to quickly disable it if we need to.
- Rated 4 out of 5This works 100% of the time. Unfortunately some sites it works too well. There are some video sites, like Netflix and Amazon, where I wish I could white list those sites to they will operate normally. DAP messes up NF and AP and to get them to work you have to disable the extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5This worked perfectly initially for months. No video played within the red outline. I'm sorry to say, however, that recently videos have been playing immediately EVEN THOUGH they are within a red outline. I'm very disappointed as it previously worked well.
- Rated 4 out of 5Very effective in blocking auto play in audios and videos. The video will play only if you click the "click to play" option. So far so good. Thanks.
- Rated 4 out of 5works but yahoo has been wising up.now theres times when u will click one vid to play and another square remains in the same area..and if u click that square to make it go away another vid will start playing..
this does its job of not having things not play automatically but could use a lil adapting to the new annoying things that are coming our way
- Rated 2 out of 5THIS IS ALMOST AS OBNOXIOUS AS VIDEOS THAT AUTO PLAY. SURROUNDS THE VIDEO WITH A BIG RED BOX WITH 'CLICK TO PLAY" EMBLAZONED ACROSS THE TOP. NOT VERY SUBTLE. WILL MORE THAN LIKELY REMOVE AND CONTINUE THE SEARCH.
- Rated 5 out of 5The only one I found, working on YouTube and Computerbild.de (example https://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cbs-Tests-PS4-Devil-May-Cry-5-21856621.html).
- Rated 5 out of 5this is the only autostopper I've tried that actually works. I've recently switched to chrome (FF is a memory hog!)...do you have a version for chrome?
- Rated 4 out of 5Very nice in comparison to similar addons as it's easy to see which vids were stopped.
Some cusotomization would be welcome though - i.e. toolbar button with on/off toggle and a site black/gray/whitelist (surely, all of this code can be copy/pasted from an open source addon, if you release the source code yourself?)
- Rated 1 out of 5It works. But without source code no one can tell if it spies.
- Rated 5 out of 5very good!
- Rated 5 out of 5Even though I have autoplay disabled in about:config, some videos were still playing. This addon stopped them. Thanks!
- Rated 2 out of 5Would be a lot better if it had like a whitelist so i don't have to keep clicking to watch hulu or youtube. I just want videos on those sites to play automatically. everywhere else Not so much.
- Rated 5 out of 5На youtube нормально работает.
- Rated 5 out of 5Actually works so far. The other one stopped working.
- Rated 3 out of 5I am so happy I found this addon - going to website fumbling to stop the videos from playing was is very frustrating! Now I can work in peace Thank you! I would give this add on 5 stars if it was an all or nothing solution to whitelist sites attempting to use Netflix is a nightmare because the red box covers some of the setting example if you want to read about or rate a movie.