- by Firefox user 15806809, a year agoRated 5 out of 5So I'm writing this review because I actually have a question. I've had to disable this because it makes youtube's theater mode work improperly for me. The theater mode is still big but the video itself is regular sized. Any fixes?
- by Firefox user 14143632, a year agoRated 5 out of 5With Google slowing non-Chrome YouTube users, this is brilliant. Had noticed YouTube slowing but didn't know why - then found out and saw this recommended by Martin Brinkmann on ghacks.net, wow... instantly and noticeably faster. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14860746, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Downloaded this because it told me exactly what it did (adds disable_polymer) and it works fine. Wasn't having issues with Youtube's performance, just it's looks, and this fixes it.
- by Firefox user 13575757, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great addon, thank you very much. Unfortunately, it fails to keep the non-polymer interface when refreshing a video page. A fix was to edit the "PREF" cookie and add "&f4=4000000&f5=30&f6=8" at the end.
- by Firefox user 12824412, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful. Thanks a lot!
As a feature suggestion:
If one could disable/enable it on page-level, that would be nice.
I need "disable_polymer=true" especially for other peoples playlists that I want to merge into my own playlists. The button is only available with polymer off.
For just viewing/listening to vids sometimes I like the new style. So switching dynamically by a hotkey or UI, would come in nice.