- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13673541, 5 years agoDoes what it says. No performance issues. Good shit
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13550064, 5 years agoWorks for firefox Quantum when few add-ons does
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13562923, 6 years agoWorks as expected. Could add functionalities though like the one for chrome.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13558593, 6 years agoOpen source would be nice
An useful feature could be to put a personnalized message instead of the newsfeed (as in the chrome version of the app)
Thanks for sharing
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13198627, 6 years agoFixes most everything wrong with Facebook with one simple change.
I wish it was open source, because I don't like installing software from strangers.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13516960, 6 years agoSpełnia swoją funkcję. Nie zauważyłem wad. Główna strona Facebooka pozostaje pusta i znika nawyk przeglądania Facebooka!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13494752, 6 years ago_What I love: _
This extension does exactly what it says. It removes the news feed, but leaves me with full access to my notifications in the top right corner, and my list of forums/groups that I try to follow in the left sidebar. This way I don't get distracted by all kinds of status updates and stuff in the news feed, while I get to use FB for what I actually need it for. If you're familiar with "News Feed Eradicator" in Chrome, this extension seems to do the exact same thing, but without the profound and non-contextualized, thought provoking quotes :p
Also: With the last update (1.1) the bug where the news feed was visible for a second or two when you first entered the page has been removed! Brilliant! :)
_One thing that I don't like:_
There are some situations where the extension doesn't work. When I go to facebook.com, there's no news feed, but when I go to the FB front page by clicking the FB-logo in the top left corner (i.e. through https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo), I get the news feed. Still - this is a very much needed extension, so I'm giving a full star review!
_What I fear:_
Spyware. But as far as I can see, this seems legit - although I'm not qualified to stand for that statement.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 13522899, 6 years agoI think this is very useful for people who need to use Facebook messenger etc without wasting time browsing useless news feed
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13507932, 6 years agoUses a simple CSS rule to hide the news feed. Still loads the feed (and you may see the feed for a split second) so can't give 5 stars but definitely does not (and cannot possibly) steal your data
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12898746, 6 years agoVery helpful. Got here reading "How To Stop Being Addicted To Facebook" https://betterhumans.coach.me/how-to-stop-being-addicted-to-facebook-cb4c1138d63
- Rated 2 out of 5by GRANITO, 6 years agoIt's a fantastic idea but it only works half of the time. Also, if all it does is set the feed element to zero I don't see why it needs access to my facebook data. You're probably better off using leechblock.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13343715, 6 years agoWhat this add-on technically does: it sets the size of the news feed element to zero. Nothing else. So FB frontpage still loads the feed and I can see it for about 1 second, then the add-on starts to kick in.
The add-on is technically very simple and I see no sign of spyware in the source code, contrary to what some reviewers have feared.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Alexey Kurbatov, 6 years agoDoes not block anything. I thinl it just steal data from your accaount, beware!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13204081, 6 years agoI'm using Firefox 54, and the app does not remove the Facebook news feed
- Rated 5 out of 5by Davide Aversa, 6 years agoSimple, it does its job with no extra. Exactly what I needed.