- Rated 5 out of 5The ratio of time-saved (soooo much) to lines of code (3) is through the roof on this extension. After using it for ~4-5 months, was inspired to create my own extension that removes even more clutter from the Facebook/Twitter homepage. Cheers!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you, Working good , keep it up and upgrade it more
- Rated 5 out of 5Does its job right. Thanks
- Rated 5 out of 5Works perfectly
- Rated 5 out of 5Very simple, does exactly what it says. Doesn't even need a firefox restart.
Also blocking the newsfeed seems quite effective against getting stuck on facebook.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says. No performance issues. Good shit
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what it says, simply and effectively.
- Rated 5 out of 5Does the job very well, and nothing else.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works for firefox Quantum when few add-ons does
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected. Could add functionalities though like the one for chrome.
- Rated 4 out of 5Open source would be nice
An useful feature could be to put a personnalized message instead of the newsfeed (as in the chrome version of the app)
Thanks for sharing
- Rated 4 out of 5Fixes most everything wrong with Facebook with one simple change.
I wish it was open source, because I don't like installing software from strangers.
- Rated 5 out of 5Spełnia swoją funkcję. Nie zauważyłem wad. Główna strona Facebooka pozostaje pusta i znika nawyk przeglądania Facebooka!
- Rated 3 out of 5Doesn't seem to work in Firefox 58
- Rated 5 out of 5_What I love: _
This extension does exactly what it says. It removes the news feed, but leaves me with full access to my notifications in the top right corner, and my list of forums/groups that I try to follow in the left sidebar. This way I don't get distracted by all kinds of status updates and stuff in the news feed, while I get to use FB for what I actually need it for. If you're familiar with "News Feed Eradicator" in Chrome, this extension seems to do the exact same thing, but without the profound and non-contextualized, thought provoking quotes :p
Also: With the last update (1.1) the bug where the news feed was visible for a second or two when you first entered the page has been removed! Brilliant! :)
_One thing that I don't like:_
There are some situations where the extension doesn't work. When I go to facebook.com, there's no news feed, but when I go to the FB front page by clicking the FB-logo in the top left corner (i.e. through https://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo), I get the news feed. Still - this is a very much needed extension, so I'm giving a full star review!
_What I fear:_
Spyware. But as far as I can see, this seems legit - although I'm not qualified to stand for that statement.
- Rated 5 out of 5I think this is very useful for people who need to use Facebook messenger etc without wasting time browsing useless news feed
- Rated 4 out of 5Uses a simple CSS rule to hide the news feed. Still loads the feed (and you may see the feed for a split second) so can't give 5 stars but definitely does not (and cannot possibly) steal your data